Friday, February 18, 2011

Failure already - I think NOT

So day two of blogging - not much to report. Was meant to go to gym last night but had to fetch the little one and was gonna be late for my class so figured next week i'll go 4 times!!! So basically this is a great step forward to losing weight - NOT!! Still haven't found a diet I'm happy to follow. I'm damn lazy, and when there's to much work involved I get bored VERY quickly!!! So it needs to be something basic and easy!! Was thinking of just trying portion control?

On the nail front - I still haven't bitten them. which is really good. I have real white starting to show - When I scratch my arm I think I can actually feel the nail!!!! Whoop whoop!

Smoking - yes well the smoking. My BFF and I decided that on Monday we'd quit. Not this monday coming the monday that's past - guess what... We're both still smoking. I then said i'd finish my carton. I finished it yesterday morning - went to Spar and bought one last box!!! hahaha - sure!!! My BFF still has a whole carton left - so i'm not feeling all that guilty. She went from being almost done on Saturday in RSA to one whole carton left in the UK - me thinks she bought the box in SA for herself and not for her DH as she says!!!! naughty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment